BOLINAO: Rock View Beach
“Rock View Beach – Your Not Ordinary Beach”
Rock View Beach Resort is where you can see the natural and spectacular Rock Formation formed by the incessant lapping of tidal waves against the shore through the centuries.
It is located along Patar Road going to the famous Cape Bolinao Light House and Patar White Beach. It is also near to other Bolinao’s tourist spots like Enchanted Cave, Cindy’s Cave, and Wonderful Cave.
Some fighting scenes in Amaya GMA7 TV Series 2011 Starring Marian Rivera, Dyesebel GMA TV series 2008 Starring Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes, and Indio GMA TV series 2013 starring Ramon “Bong” Revilla, Jr. had been shot here.
Perfect place for nature lover, a comfortable and quiet place to spend your holiday with friends and family. The resort have access to the cliff which overlooks the ocean and you can see the rock formations all around. The view is just incredible and breathtaking specially during sunset.
The picturesque view of the Rock Formations is the main reason why the place is loved by nature lovers and photographers. In fact this place is one of a favorite venue for prenuptial photo-shoot.
Here are our snaps:
Entrance fee for day-tour or Prenup photo-shoot:
Kids (Below three years old) – Free
W/out open cottage – Php 70/pax
With open cottage – Php 100/pax
Tent Space/Pitching Fee:
Overnight stay for 24hrs – Php 250/pax
Rooms Rates w/o Breakfast Rates w/ Breakfast Pax
- Kubo/Fan Room Php 1,000/night 2 – 3 pax
- Kubo/Fan Room (Double deck) Php 1,500/night 3 – 4 pax
- Air-conditioned Room 1 Php 1,500/night Php 2,250/night 2 – 3 pax
- Air-conditioned Room 2 Php 4,200/night Php 5,950/night 6 – 7 pax
- Air-conditioned Room 3 Php 6,800/night Php 9,550/night 10 – 11 pax
- Free parking
- Free entrance fee
- Free open cottage
- Free used of gas stove, tables and chairs
- Beach volleyball
Rules and Regulations of Rock View Beach Resort:
- Accept walk-ins.
- Required 50% deposit for room accommodation/reservation, to be deposited in our Banco De Oro (BDO) savings account or sent to Cebuana Lhuillier.
- Please send the scanned copy of the deposit slip to our e-mail add: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Or in Rock View beach Official Facebook page.
- Remaining balance must be paid upon arrival, and give/show to us the deposit slip(BDO) or receipt from Cebuana Lhuillier.
- No deposit, No reservation.
- Non-refundable basis.
- Allowed to change booking/reservation date, and it depends on the availability of room.
- Check in time 2:00 P.M. check out time 12:00nn during peak season. For Low season check in and check out time are flexible.
- Allowed to bring in foods and beverages, no corkage fee.
- All rooms are NON SMOKING.
- Requests for extended stay and late check out need to inform us in advance. Approval is dependent upon room availability.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
This is part of my 2D1N Alaminos-Bolinao Trip in 2015
- The Hundred Islands (ALAMINOS)
- Saint James the Great Parish Church (BOLINAO)
- Cocos Beach Resort (ILOG MALINO)
- Rock View Beach (PATAR)
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse (PATAR)
- Patar Beach (PATAR)
- The Enchanted Cave (PATAR)
Have fun, Juan!