So me and my friends (TB Boys) went to Bolinao for an overnight stay and day tour. Basti recommended this resort.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Catch a bus going to Bolinao. There are trips offered by Vitory Liner and 5-Star bus on a daily basis.
- Drop off Bolinao bus terminal.
- Go to the tricycle terminal across 5-Star bus. Ask them to bring you to Cocos Beach Resort.
Travel time is about 20 minutes.
The resort is part of Brgy. Ilog Malino just next to Patar. It’s part of the barangay’s long beach area.
Entrance to the resort:
The place is wide and not totally developed. The whole resort is covered by coconut trees – that maybe where its name came from. 😀
Their crew are nice and very accommodating. The service itself is all good.
These rooms are facing beachfront. Rooms are airconditioned and have 2 beds. Each has its own veranda where you can chill or eat at.
The room we chose was for P1,500 a night. We checked in the afternoon and checked out at noon.
Here are some of my snaps of the resort:
THINGS TO DO:
- Beach bumming
- Tour place in Patar
To know more about their offers please check their Facebook page here
This is part of my 2D1N Alaminos-Bolinao Trip in 2015
- The Hundred Islands (ALAMINOS)
- Saint James the Great Parish Church (BOLINAO)
- Cocos Beach Resort (ILOG MALINO)
- Rock View Beach (PATAR)
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse (PATAR)
- Patar Beach (PATAR)
- The Enchanted Cave (PATAR)
Have fun, Juan!