HOW TO GET THERE:
1. From Laoag, there’s a bus routing to Pagudpud on a daily basis. Fare is roughly P200 per pax.
2. From Pagudpud town proper, you can hire a tricycle which will take you straight to Blue Lagoon. Distance from the town proper to Blue Lagoon is about 18 kilometers.
- Tour packages in Pagudpud include various tourist destinations including Patapat Viaduct, Bantay Abot Cave and Timmangtang Rock.
- Packages range between P300 and P500 per tricycle.
- There’s a P20 entrance fee going to Blue Lagoon (that was way back 2013).
In our case, we stayed in a transient in Saud beach – 2 hours away from Blue Lagoon.
Have fun, Juan!
GO BACK to 10 Must-See Sights in Ilocos Norte